Exeo Energy Ltd is an Oxford based solar PV, battery storage and EV charger specialist.
We design and install beautiful, premium quality solar panel systems for both homeowners
and commercial clients across Oxfordshire and neighbouring countries.
We have a strong company focus on: offering excellent customer service from initial enquiry
to installation completion and beyond, installing only high quality, carefully selected reliable
equipment, and using our in-depth technical knowledge to offer our clients the best
bespoke solution for them.
Further information can be found via our website https://www.intelligentgraphicandcode.com
This role is at the heart of what we do, meeting our customer’s needs and providing the
highest level of customer service. The role is key to our success in installing high quality
solar PV, battery and EV charging systems. The role will be based in Oxford and will also
cover the Cambridge area with potential work elsewhere as and when required.
● Installing solar PV on various roof types and ground mount situations.
● Installing inverters, energy storage and EV charger systems.
● Completing all necessary certificates and paperwork.
● Maintaining company tools and vehicles.
● Preparing and checking all necessary equipment to deliver installations.
● Work in accordance with MCS/NICEIC regulations.
● Work in accordance with all Health and Safety regulations and company
● Work on both existing and new build installations.
● Work on both domestic and commercial systems.
● Previous experience as a roofer or PV installer is desirable but not essential.
● You must hold a full UK driver’s licence.
● You will be able to deal with customers in a polite, friendly, professional
and efficient manner.
● You will be organised, a clear communicator and computer literate.
● You will be a team player with a positive attitude and a thirst for learning
new products and technologies in the solar PV, battery storage and EV
● You will be presentable, considerate and remain calm and professional when
dealing with customers, sub-contractors, and colleagues even when under
● You will be motivated and thrive on delivering the highest level of installation
services both technically and from a customer services perspective.
Hours of Work:
Full time position of 40hrs per week, working Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm but with
occasional requirement to meet commissioning deadlines. Flexible working options
Location of Work:
Oxford/ Cambridge/ Mobile
Salary based on experience
● 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
● Flexible working
● Paid lunch breaks
● Pension scheme
● Use of a company vehicle per team
● Uniform and tools provided
● Work phone
● Full training will be provided for specific solar elements
How to Apply:
Submit your CV and covering letter now to firstname.lastname@example.org . Selection stages
consist of a telephone interview and if successfully shortlisted you will be invited to attend
an interview in person.
We care about your privacy and are committed to processing your information in line with
Data Protection and GDPR laws. By submitting your CV and covering letter you agree to it
being stored in a secure location.