: Administrative & Bookeeping Assistant
Bonus based on performance measures TBC
Full time (part time options available)
Exeo Energy Ltd
01865 565 478
07875 051 429
ABOUT EXEO ENERGY
Exeo Energy is a solar panel installation company based in Oxford. We design and install high quality solar photovoltaic systems for domestic and commercial customers in and around Oxfordshire. We place a very strong emphasis on providing excellent customer service and installing only top quality, reliable systems. We see part of our role as trying to improve the general public’s knowledge about solar energy so that people can make informed decisions when installing a solar panel system. Over the coming year we would like to grow Exeo Energy into a major regional company in the solar photovoltaic industry.
Exeo Energy is looking for an Administrative & Bookkeeping Assistant to help with the smooth running of the company. Responsibilities will include helping to record the sales and purchase invoices and keeping the accounts up to date, helping with the enquiry and sales process, assisting with project management, liaising with customers and contractors, supporting marketing work and carrying out general office administration. The role will be varied and will be working in a very small highly motivated team. It will require a highly organised and methodical individual with a flexible, open attitude.
ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
Ensure efficient running of the accounts and sales enquiry systems, making sure that all enquiries are visible and dealt with efficiently:
• Entering Sales & Purchase Invoices
• Keeping the financial records up to date
• Answering phone calls
• Liaising with customers
• Recording of incoming enquiries through the Customer Relationship Management system
• Scheduling of site surveys and managing company calendar
• Dealing with basic PV enquiries by writing Quick Quotes
• Chasing up old enquiries
• Monitoring and evaluating the enquiry process
• Provide office based support for the Sales Team
• Administrating the company filing system
• Carrying out general office administration and organisation
• Provide support to the Managing Director, Project Manager and other member of staff – schedule and arrange meetings, interviews etc
OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
Support the efficient running of installations and associated work:
• Scheduling installations
• Scheduling subcontractors; scaffolding, electrical work
• Preparation of Operations & Maintenance manuals
• Installation related administration
• Develop monitoring and evaluation systems for installations
• Monitor sales & the installation schedule in order to plan orders for installations
• Monitor stocks on a week-by-week basis to ensure efficient running of the company
• Writing and formatting support documents
• Support the company’s marketing efforts.
• Prior experience of working in accounts & bookkeeping
• Prior experience of working in an administrative role
• Experience of managing databases
• To be passionate about renewable energy
• Good telephone manner
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent written skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience of working in a team
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good Excel and Microsoft office computer skills
• Enthusiastic, will innovate and improve our systems, procedures and operations continuously
• Prior experience of accounts software such as Xero
• To have relevant qualifications (administration or engineering), however other applicants will also be considered
• To have knowledge and experience of the renewable energy industry, particularly solar PV
• Ability to explain technical information to customers
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply for this position, send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you are suited to the role and match the person specification to email@example.com
by 5pm Friday 13th October.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 16th October.
The role is due to start in December 2017 or sooner if convenient.
If you have any questions about the role please contact us on 01865 565 478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.